Thursday, September 8, 2011

More on DE-SPINNING

I am dedicated to furthering distribution of facts so here is another important link to statements during last night's Republican candidates debate that bears importance on knowing what is what:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/fact-checking-the-gop-debate-at-the-reagan-library/2011/09/07/gIQAFrz5AK_blog.html?hpid=z1

I happen to have relatives that swallow everything they hear and never question it, when I asked why -- the response was "oh I just don't have time to look all that stuff up" -- still they consider themselves informed voters (and I might say they also are dedicated Fox channel viewers) -- so you can see why we get some lulus in offices where they shouldn't be.

If I can interest one voter in being less gullible, then it is worth doing these posts.

graysmoke

No comments:

Post a Comment