Thursday, March 8, 2012

COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF wannabees/couldhavebeens

Since I was up during the night because of my RLS condition, I watched on C-Span a rebroadcast of the Senate Armed Services Committee with Secretary Panetta and Gen. Dempsey testifying. I don't think I tuned in at the very beginning but I watched more than an hour of it and during that time, Senator McCain and Senator Leiberman had there turns questioning. They are superhawks about intervention precipitously in Syria.

It is obvious that they are not asking themselves a crucial question. So we create more deaths by our intervention, how is that helpful and if intervention confined to air strikes and they do not deter Assad, WHAT THEN?

In my view, this is politicking at its very worst. For shame John and Joe.........

graysmoke

No comments:

Post a Comment