Sunday, January 1, 2012

WHO'S TO SAY?

If the CNN broadcast for New Year's with AC and KG is any barometer - we are indeed in trouble if this passes for comedy. And yes, I know I am dated but really I am of sound mind.

Where oh where are the likes of Lily Tomlin, Carol Burnett, or Lucille Ball?

Kathy Griffin doesn't get anywhere near my funny bone.

And the new techy ball........one couldn't tell that was the traditional drop for all the advertisers ----- and even if they weren't totally distracting, I think the thing would bomb on its own.......so it is energy efficient.......who cares when done only once a year. That isn't going to do much to put us on a sustainable energy path......

My afterthoughts are that I would feel better this first day of 2012 if I had abandoned the show and listened to anything else.......

At least it provides me a an easy resolution for next year!

LOL----only one more thing...........it was bad enough to keep me awake!


graysmoke

No comments:

Post a Comment